Friday, April 26, 2013

Where I would be

I have today off, and I've done just about
NOTHING
so far!

Well, I have washed two loads of laundry and
dried one,
so I'm getting somewhere but nowhere fast.

So,
let's just say I had the following:
a. no obligations
and
b. a good wad of cash

With such things, I would take
a. my husband
and
b. myself
to somewhere warm
somewhere tropical,
somewhere with a beach,
and somewhere my expired passport wouldn't matter.

I'd go to any of these places:


File:El Morro Castle, San Juan, Puerto Rico.jpg
San Juan, Puerto Rico







File:StJohnTrunkBay.jpg
The U.S. Virgin Islands



File:Kauai04.jpg
Hawaii!


That is where I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! click the "subscribe by e-mail" link to see follow-up replies to your awesome comments. You'll love it!