Thursday, April 25, 2013

Favorites.2

I was looking over my blogs from the last 3 years, and boy,
writing was a lot easier way back when, huh?! 

I don't know what really to write, and I
am dealing with this thing where I just don't feel like going to bed even though I'm so,
dang tired!

Meh, perfect time for rambling, huh??? :)

Here's some favorites of mine lately, in a "as it comes to me" order:

- helping my husband run for the grad. student VP of Student Life position at TIU - so fun!
- daffodils popping up everywhere
- leaf buds (whenever those things show up)
- classy and feminine dresses
- lace [almost] anything

- Contemplating Arminianism
- "Rick Steves Europe"
- "Keeping Up Appearances" (on Amazon Prime/PBS/interwebs?)
- Spring, when it happens
- "The Amazing Race"
- Violets
- Safron flowers
- Trinity Wives Fellowship
- seeing babies smile
- conversations with kids
- not moving (residences, that is)!
- vacation
- Genesis, I & II Samuel, Psalms, Proverbs, Song of Solomon, Matthew, John, Romans, 1 Corinthians, Philippians, James, Revelation. No, I'm not reading all of those right now...actually, I've been in Mark this semester and not much else.  Thanks TWF leadership!
- Haircuts at Aveda
- $20 coupons at Aveda
- Rivers
- Gardening
- Sporadic capitalization in lists
- Dragonflies
- fresh sheets
- letters
- fonts
- Our Victoria Secret shopping bag-patterned couch.  Yes, it's a real thing.
- The faithfulness of God
- the afghan my Grandma B. made me long ago
- good lip balm
- the games Pandemic, Ticket to Ride, and Agricola
- the games of football, baseball, basketball, tennis, soccer, competitive swimming, running...etc.
- chocolate
- dry wine
- the beach
- seeing friends
- seeing family
- home
- love
- Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! click the "subscribe by e-mail" link to see follow-up replies to your awesome comments. You'll love it!