Sunday, December 12, 2010

seven secrets, aka truths...that you may not have known before!

I was tagged  -
again! -
by Mrs. Heidi. 

You'd think we see each other a ton and have lots of fun times together based on our blog-to-blog interaction!  Well, when I subbed in Ames that was the case.  Now, well...I'm too far away!  
(hint, hint, H! :) )


Anyways, here we go.


1. I have met and interacted with over a thousand people at a depth well beyond small talk.  
I sometimes wonder if I some (or many) of those people actually remember who I am.  


2. I've lost 30 lb. since the end of my freshman year.  
I have to tell some people that when 
they say that I don't know what it's like to be out of shape.
It's not my favorite thing in the world to explain, 
                                   but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...right?


3. I wish I were a runner.  
                         I really disdain long-distance running, 
                                                                          but I want to like it.  


4. Sometimes I'm a little claustrophobic, particularly 
when I'm in the middle of large groups of people who 
are moving slowly in one direction (think tour group or crowded hallways).  
I figured that out when I studied abroad. 


5. My sister and I are a lot alike,
although neither one of us could honestly pin-point what all those likenesses are. 



6. I think I've seen an angel once, and no, not a baby flying around with wings.  


7. The last levels/accomplishments on at least three Wii games are waiting for me to finish them.  
Yes, I have a hard time finishing what I start.  
No, this is nothing new.
And yes, this is something I've been working on.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! click the "subscribe by e-mail" link to see follow-up replies to your awesome comments. You'll love it!