I was tagged -
by Mrs. Heidi.
You'd think we see each other a ton and have lots of fun times together based on our blog-to-blog interaction! Well, when I subbed in Ames that was the case. Now, well...I'm too far away!
(hint, hint, H! :) )
Anyways, here we go.
1. I have met and interacted with over a thousand people at a depth well beyond small talk.
I sometimes wonder if I some (or many) of those people actually remember who I am.
2. I've lost 30 lb. since the end of my freshman year.
I have to tell some people that when
they say that I don't know what it's like to be out of shape.
It's not my favorite thing in the world to explain,
but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...right?
3. I wish I were a runner.
I really disdain long-distance running,
but I want to like it.
4. Sometimes I'm a little claustrophobic, particularly
when I'm in the middle of large groups of people who
are moving slowly in one direction (think tour group or crowded hallways).
I figured that out when I studied abroad.
5. My sister and I are a lot alike,
although neither one of us could honestly pin-point what all those likenesses are.
6. I think I've seen an angel once, and no, not a baby flying around with wings.
7. The last levels/accomplishments on at least three Wii games are waiting for me to finish them.
Yes, I have a hard time finishing what I start.
No, this is nothing new.
And yes, this is something I've been working on. :)