Sunday, November 21, 2010

a little bit of -

- well, 
not procrastination, persay...

but I'd just like to do a little ode to Real Simple magazine. 
 


I know, there are a million more things out there significantly more important than this magazine,
but it's what's producing my procrastination (alright, I'll admit it)...

that and Parenthood! 


Anyways,
we're moving, as you've probably read/heard/been told,
and honestly, there's one thing I need to do that I just can't - yet. 

I need to get rid of a bunch of my magazines.  
They are heavy,
they take up space,
and they are lots of fun...!!!


So, the best thing for me to do is to tear out the parts I like and 
put them in a binder or something.  It's really a good idea that 
other people have done.  

But why ruin a perfectly good magazine??
Actually, this is something I've done before - 
many,
many times before (Teen Magazine and Seventeen ring a bell), 
and I just need to get over it.  

But...maybe I'll just wait until we move into John's parent's to dissect this stuff.


Yes, I'll admit this is a little lame,
and yes, John, feel free to roll your eyes.  

...I can at least pull apart the Better Home and Garden ones for now!  
That's a start!!!.....

                             ....right?
                                                                     ....right?


meh. 



1 comment:

  1. good work laura! it is a start :) you always have to start somewhere. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! click the "subscribe by e-mail" link to see follow-up replies to your awesome comments. You'll love it!