Sunday, March 21, 2010

tag, I'm it...again!

The wonderful Allie Wulfkuhle tagged me (I think!), so here you go:



RULES:
1. Open your first photo folder on your computer.
2. Scroll to the 10th picture.
3. Post that picture and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.



Well, this is from my wedding day.  It was an AWESOME day, and I just got this dress on when my sister took this picture.  She was my maid of honor, and while that was more-or-less decided for us by my mom on a car ride back in the day, I wouldn't have had it any other way.  I was so prone to nerves that whole day, even though I knew I was making the right move with the awesome man I was about to marry!  I just had the jitters pop up every time there was a quiet moment.   This quiet moment, however, was pretty calm, and if my sister weren't standing there, this picture wouldn't have happened. 


So, I tag

Jen S.,
Kristen M.,
Heidi H.,
Kaci S.,
Cathy S.,
and
Heather J.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! click the "subscribe by e-mail" link to see follow-up replies to your awesome comments. You'll love it!