Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 1


Day 1 -

Today I was thankful for the people I work with.

The job I have is not a perfect one for me, but it's been good to
work with so many great men and women.

We definitely have grown close with having worked a whole year together,
and our office is a bit small in general, so we better get along, right?

Anyway, for a position that isn't really in my wheelhouse,
these coworkers of mine have helped me appreciate that having a job
in itself
is a blessing, and
it's an even bigger blessing to
like the people you work with.

This is because,
really,
you can love what you do,
but a bad group of coworkers can make you start to hate what you do.

A good group of coworkers, however,
can make what you do something to look forward to.



2 comments:

  1. "This is because,
    really,
    you can love what you do,
    but a bad group of coworkers can make you start to hate what you do.

    A good group of coworkers, however,
    can make what you do something to look forward to." SO TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Katie - both on this post and the last big one I wrote! I appreciate them greatly.
      - Laura

      Delete

Hi! click the "subscribe by e-mail" link to see follow-up replies to your awesome comments. You'll love it!