Wednesday, June 27, 2012

and then there was...

two!

John's back on Friday from his
6-week chaplaincy training.

First there was two,
then there was one -
                               one here,
                                         one there,
- then there was two,
and now we're ready to (geographically, et. al.) be one again!!!

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
In some circumstances, no - it doesn't.
In this circumstance, yes - it did.

If I have time, and
if I get in a writing mode like I'm in right now,
I'll explain later
            (tomorrow)
                      how this has all worked.

Right now,
I just thought I'd let you all know I'm excited.



(!!!!

1 comment:

Hi! click the "subscribe by e-mail" link to see follow-up replies to your awesome comments. You'll love it!