Sunday, February 24, 2013

Welcome [again]

Welcome [again]:

I'm a
warrior in christ
and a warrior's wife
and a warrior, who's a wife.

My name, Laura, means victory.

I am victorious in Christ, and hope to,
                                                 somehow,
                                                         be victorious in life. 


Here is a blog that I'm [re-]starting, which will be about many, many things,
but I hope it can be both a place just to write and,
primarily, an encouragement to those out there who are
Christians,
and non-Christians,
Women,
Wives,
Military,
Creatives,
Food-fans,
Drink-fans,
Teachers,
Students,
and
people just trying to fight the good fight.

Welcome to
                   The Warrior Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! click the "subscribe by e-mail" link to see follow-up replies to your awesome comments. You'll love it!