Thursday, April 5, 2012

Well I figure I might as well.

It's that time again -
a monthly blog post!

Really, I wish I could write more, but in what I hope will be a
post in the next few days, I'll explain all the reasons and
excuses of why I just feel like I can't.

But for now, I'd like to show you a picture of some cookies.



 Well, Google, you decided to get fancy with the text wrapping, huh?














What does this have to do with anything? 

I ran the March Madness Bracket tourney at my work, which was
a ton of fun!

Most of the people picked Kentucky to win (I picked Ohio State...bah, Kansas!),
and it came down to final score predictions to
determine the winner.

The winner, Dr. Bob Herron, wanted some kind of cookie with
pecans in them (doing his Louisiana roots proud),
so I was able to find this little gem after a couple clicks of the mouse.

They are tasty - yet another winner from the Smitten Kitchen site.

One key tip - don't skip the oatmeal.  You will,
I say,
will regret that decision.


p.s. I know text wrapping has been around for a while, just wanted to acknowledge it.
p.p.s. I know Google doesn't really read this blog...or DO they?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! click the "subscribe by e-mail" link to see follow-up replies to your awesome comments. You'll love it!