Sunday, October 31, 2010

favorites



Flowers
Colors
Celebrities.

Theme song
Food and 
Matte/Glossy.


Magazine and
fall is great.

Favorites, favorites,
List all eight! 



1. My favorite flower is...no, my favorite flowers are:
Dahlias and roses for sure.  Ranunculus (the orange flowers) is also a flower I really like, which were in some of the decorations at my wedding.




Green pic photo credit here, the other two are mine. 



2. Favorite color combo.

gray, spring green-yellow,  and black accents... 
                                                    for now.  
My favorite color is green, so often i come back to a semi-saturated, bright green, bright and somewhat warm-toned pink, and soft orange...aka, wedding colors and the answers to question #1 



3. Favorite Celebrity Couple.
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith!  
Definitely one of the most loving, grounded couples in the business. 
4. My Theme Song.
this:  


Sure it was our first dance song, 
but it's been the theme for since well before day one. 

oh, and another theme song for us, which I HIGHLY recommend you listen to: 



see, it was worth it, huh?

5. Favorite "terrible day" food
  CHOCOLATE
     CHIP
        COOKIES 

Story time: 
When I didn't get the lead role in my senior-year musical (Wizard of Oz), I ate almost an entire row of Chips Ahoy once I got home.  When I looked down at the four cookies left in the row, I had a thought similar to "well, the damage is already done" and ate the rest.  Not my most shining hour...  
         maybe it was my most shining 20 minutes. ;) 
 Thankfully I got over it and got to be in "Dorothy's" wedding about 8 years later!



6. Favorite lipstick or lip gloss
Burt's Bee's pomegranate lip balm and my Mary Kay pink lip gloss, which I cannot find at the moment...  



7. Favorite Magazine 
Real Simple.  Saying it's my favorite is a gross understatement. 





8. Favorite thing about fall.
Apple Cider!!!!  

[credit]
I could drink a gallon a day of this stuff.



Ok, I now tag Kate (Brian, too, if he wants), Kaitlyn, Jen G., Heidi H., Heather, and Kristen (again, Heath, too if he would like)!




1 comment:

  1. I'm too fickle to have that many favorite things. :)
    I LOVE 'Home' right now too. It's on my photo blog and I let (made?) the kids listen to it for pretty much the entire sewing unit.
    I need to check out that magazine!! Looks like something I'd like!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! click the "subscribe by e-mail" link to see follow-up replies to your awesome comments. You'll love it!