Friday, August 27, 2010

in the last two weeks:

In the last two weeks I've...

...been reminded that no amount of money is comparable to your sanity... 
and that's why I am unemployed as today at 2:00 PM.


...seen some long-"lost" friends who moved back to IA. 
                                 Welcome back, Heath, Kristen, and Ainsley!
                                                            (well...I haven't seen Heath yet!)

...witnessed my husband learn how to change his car brakes for the first time. 
                                Let me tell you...I think I understand why he likes to see me cooking.

...harvested at least 20 jalapenos today from our garden.  I can show you a picture if you want! 
These babies have all sprung up within the last week and a half.  What am I going to do with
20+ jalapenos?

...have been quite thankful for my man sticking it out with a job that is not always the most thrilling job out there.  We'll see what happens in the future. 

...have also been quite thankful for John using a little of his free time to (without asking) find jobs for me to apply to.  He has a way of thinking outside of the box when it comes to jobs, and I just kind of don't. 

...have not written much of a blog post...til now. 
Here you are,
and here I go!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! click the "subscribe by e-mail" link to see follow-up replies to your awesome comments. You'll love it!